Desert Imaging Mammography Unit will be at St. Raphael on Saturday, March 30, 2019 from 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. to scan your breast tissue for any signs of breast cancer.
1. Mammogram screening takes approximately 10 minutes.
2. Must be a year since your last mammogram.
3. Must be 40 years of age or over, if under 40, a doctor referral is required.
4. Bring Identification and Insurance card to your appointment on Saturday, March 30.
5. Do not use deodorants, creams or powders in the underarm or breast area.
Bone Density Test will be available. This test helps to estimate the density of your bones and your risk of breaking a bone. Must be 2 years since your last bone density test.
If you would like to schedule an appointment for a mammogram screening or a bone density test, please call the St. Raphael Health Ministry at (915) 526-4198.